Register for Spring Camp by March 9th and get a FREE drawstring backpack! Click here for details. For upcoming Spring Camps, please register directly at your center. Visit here for weekly summer camp themes and center locations.
Click the image below to be taken to our camps slideshow, or view the full gallery here.
Try something for the First Time
We believe childhood and camp are about experiencing new things for the first time. Each camp provides a unique adventure where campers discover new things, explore their surroundings and marvel in the wonder of childhood. Campers also get to spread their wings, gain independence and become a leader.
We put the FUN in FUNdamentals
We believe summer and school breaks are not the time to turn off your brain, instead we promote learning and skill building in a real-world atmosphere. Campers get the opportunity to practice what they learn during the school year, make connections and engage in topics that they want to know more about-all while having fun. Many of our camp topics support Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics concepts.
Make new Friends
We believe that camp is a time to make lifelong friendships. Our camp culture establishes a climate of belonging. Our camp leaders are the gatekeepers of fun- promoting relationships and friendships with every opportunity. We place a high value on creating a community where every camper and leader feels valued, needed and important. Everyone is respected for what they individually bring to the camp community.
A typical day in a CDI/CDC camp includes:
Our camps promote an active and healthy lifestyle with lots of games, healthy snacks and meals and plenty of physical activity and movement throughout the day.
- A Daily Kickoff that gets campers excited about what is going to happen that day and builds a sense of community
- Themed camp activities based on the camp topic and designed to promote skill building and learning while having a blast
- Camp games that give everyone a chance to run around, get sweaty and have fun.
- A healthy lunch that has a unique camp spirit
- Friendship time to relax and chill out with your camp buddies
- Unit Group Time where campers and camp leaders work together to plan special activities based on the interests of the group
- Wrap Up- a time to say “Good bye, until tomorrow!,” review the day and plan for the day and week to come.
Our Camp Leaders Make a Difference
Our camp leaders are what make us different. They are true professionals when it comes to children, and they bring their talents, interests and positivity to camp. Our leaders share their knowledge and passion with the campers, empowering them to grow. They strive to meet the needs of their group and foster an inclusive environment.
Camps aren’t just for Summer
We are a part of your community that you can count on throughout the year. Our camp programs are available during seasonal school breaks and the traditional summer days.